Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tanggu to CNN

Ok, I am sorry I made the previous entry, cos I found a good shopping mall yesterday eventually after taking the plunge, and cab to go all the way down to Tanggu (pronounce "Candies + Aunt on your dad's side"). I mean, I found some... many in fact, good shopping malls where it is 3 km from where I'm put up at. Tanggu (stupid name really, I had to say it three times to the cab driver before I got it right and don't laugh! I'm sure you'll be worse off), is like the ORCHARD ROAD of Tianjin I tell you. Its like Beijing's wangfujing where me and Jm sojourned the last day of our stay at that city.

And I bled real cash yday just going down the lane of shopping malls; down and up the lane that is. I bled real cash, it was like a hoermmoerage (I know this is a spelling error, I am too lazy to go check) and I couldn't stop! I never knew knew I could be this reckless or this impulsive. Though I still think its worthwhile, since the designs of the clothes you can get there, is just....amazing. I am sure nowhere in Singapore can clothes be this fine. So I'm sorry I'm not sorry...

I was so busy shopping I forgot to take nice shots of the place, else I can share or maybe, I had no spare hand for cameraction is truer.

Back at "home" otherwise, CNN, HBO and Starmovies are the 3 channels helping me kill the tedium, to make up for the lack of conversationalists anyway. When I feel smart, I'd turn to CNN, when I am just bored and bored and bored, the other 2 channels work better. I've caught 3.5 movies since I'm here. 0.5 cos I caught one halfway which I never figured out the title even. So you can imagine which mood i am in more often. Erm, but CNN is still top choice though, if you ask me... No, really. I am considering begging Paul and J add this channel in place of some dumb one I'm sure they have (sorry girls...) gee..

Gonna sign off...being couped up the whole day and I badly need some action, in the name of gym.

And don't get me started on the misfortune that just struck me.... Shit comes, it comes, yes even to angels. Chuckle...