Friday, March 16, 2007

Hunting in the Cold

I am officially bored.

But not so bored till I can't blog (hey it rhymes!)... heh.

Anyway I've learnt that walking out in the streets when it's just 6 deg. C is not a smart thing to do when your entire suitcase obviously wasn't prepared for 6 deg. Celsius. I almost fainted from the cold, despite having 2 layers on, geared with boots and a scarf. I didn't imagine China'd be still this bbrrrring departing December... I miss the time I had Jm's warmness all around me...

Oh and it doesn't help that I was out precisely for the reason of mall-hunting and upon detour (cos I know I won't make it back alive if I don't), I discovered that the only mall within possible walking distance (taking count of the cold) is the one I've always shopped at, which is nearest to the hotel.

D-A-M-M-I-T.

Thank goodness there was the comforting dinner. Check out what I had below. I am definitely going back for more :)