Monday, February 05, 2007

A note to Malcolm

Oh Malcolm, conversations with you made the long distance (and frequent wrong detours) to ECP worthwhile. Since neither you nor me have a special penchant for jogging, what better use can the long seaside path be put to than good tete-a-tete? You sure are a master planner at life and hearing you talk about life reminds me of what I need to start drafting for the future... Oh, and I am sure JY'll be yours (if you want it); the way I am seeing it, she's bidding her time for a slow saunter into your eventual embrace (can't appear too eager can a lady?)... She seems to me the ever pragmatic lover (it figures, accountant...), and certainly she is a romantic at heart (the way she insists on keeping the TV tuned to Chinese MTVs') those plus the fact that she's Malaysian makes her a comparatively better lay (look me up for greater elaboration anytime), I guess my hopes of laying you for a brother-in-law seem pretty dashed... But I wish you all the best, rather I never stop trying to ;)