Friday, February 02, 2007

Another indecision

It stuck me hard today what JM's camp, MC, BN, LT and guys will think when they see me at my part-time's. Will they be loyal enough to accept that as identity in part of this Genie, and proffer true friendship as solace for my dark days or will they scorn at my lack of more glamorous means to an end? Or perhaps the reason I am not telling is cos I do suspect more plausibility in the latter.
What'd even JM think? His innocent view of the workscope (my boy really imagines dough to come this easy...) attests to how I should allow him the grace of partial knowledge... With me and my work, he surely is being left many idle moments to himself and "Friends" (I still can't decide if it is a good thing), though I wonder why he doesn't go and do sometings nice for his Real ones... then again, search the world over and you scarce find a pal.
What about those who ARE my friends? How'd they perceive that side of me? Friends, I think I need a real definition of that social category first, I will sustain forecasts for now.
Dear God, if this is Your nod to my secret prayers, Your ways sure can be blatant and raw.
Now that I have proven that brains and bitch can coexist in single soul, what more remains for me in this line? I should look something new up. Still there remains the factor that cash here is pretty good and better, straightforward.
I should really pay Cass more loyalty, except a consideration of the work hazzards dispel possible allegiance.
My Dear Body, perhaps what I really need is your indication to call it quits, though I do fear your backlash.