Friday, January 19, 2007

Kai Ruo at 10am

Just saw Kai Ruo's blog, the last of her I saw of her was at Fish & Co, she was the waitress. I didn't say hi though, don't know if that'll embarrass her, I've had helluva personal experience years ago with embarrassment of this sort. Well I saw the subject of my embarrassment just couple of weeks back...she looks...lady-like now compared to who or what she was ;P
Well we were kids then, though some of us evidently still are..
It's amazing how a change in timing can make entire days so different. Starting work at 8pm is like eons away from the life I now lead. It's been sometime since I'm out of bed at 10am and going down Orchard road, feels weird seeing everyone else rushing to work, for so long my work alarm is tuned to noontime and beyond. I really need to head back to normalcy if possible...and start feeling like a regular Jane.