Monday, January 22, 2007

Dine and...blog

Jaime invited me to dinner today. I know she is socially in trouble cos I've always been her last resort for dining partners, and she'll only turn to me when and after she has drained her circles. No bad feelings, since she's never felt that chum with me.. Although I bought Macs already, (to standby as an excuse not to dine with colleagues, not that there is a queue, it's the usual fear of not rising up to expectations, though, what more than this can truly can kill social lives?) I decided I can't possibly turn down my bestest friend... Talked about the usual career choices, her relationships, allowed her to take a glimpse of me and P's wonderland, lucky her.
Visited my idol's blog (she's got an update) and going thru her litany of pals' blogs, I realise a common trait of the people she calls friends and their blogs that can be summarised : Pompous people with bombastic english articulating for endless mouse scrolls, mocking at their own buzz-filled/or lacklustre lives yet lamenting the buzz/or lack of's insignificance. Blah blah blah...
But let's hand it to her Britain. Really.