Monday, January 23, 2006

Brewerkz night-out

Had a smashing Saturday evening at Brewerkz with the airforce guys; though I can't help but notice how drinks weren't flowing as readily fun was. My guess is not only that RSAF is a bad paymaster, perhaps it is as they say, when you have nearly nothing, you have almost nothing to lose.

Judging from Eve's new love handles, it must be quite pleasurable dating Alvin...but she is adorable all the same, no less intelligent too. It is nice to have Adrian near again, even though I've seen him consecutively for 2 nights in a row for drinks, his overflowing confidence is infectious and endearing, always easy to hang around him. Bernard looked pensive the entire time, but I am not interested the least in what passes through his mind. I think i preferred the Bernard that me and JM hung out together with KM and Adrian. Same place, same booze but different mood. Joshua was his usual charming and haughty self, always bored yet highly agitable. Lawrence wore his accustomed worldwisely look all night while Alvin's attention seemed only affixed on Eve. Lucky babe! Chee Siang makes fresh company (and hence conversations) while Alan was inconspicuously missing. Malcolm's more toned down than I recall him to be and KM was hardly there at all. Yejun seemed quite displaced but he is too well-aware to allow external scrutiny so I won't be able to proffer a reason, but I guess the attention he got is more than he'd bargained for. Things were quite high with his butt episode but it's a pretty buttless (or bootless) attempt. Vierra is more British than I know Finnish people to be. She is pretty and blond, great for the kids too!

JM was charming alright, he was quick at apology for keeping me from my girlfriends, i'd have been quite blue if he hadn't been quick enough. He must've been quite mad at me for concluding the night too early but he was smart enough to hush it for for a sweeter afterward kiss :)


It wasn't that difficult probing for a place at Dragon's... but it was, managing conflicts. He must hate the aftermath of every outings. Loved the foreplay, quite some passion... Though I wish it'd be like that more often. Enjoyed the ride back even more, cos I know it was totally against his wishes to send me home :)) He will face more inexplicable drama if he'd let me ride NR home and wose still, alone...


Would have liked more people to come by but I guess there isn't room enough anywhere for the class of 20.