Tuesday, January 17, 2006

2006 (misfortunes) and beginning

So many things have happened since 2006 started that already sees this year to be perilous, when it has barely even started.

Dad just lost his job, and gone too are his priced possessions; car, reputation, pride, privileges to drinks and recreation. Along with his loss, Mum discovered his chalked up credit card bills. All his savings are now gone to fill out the depths he created over the years (for himself). He is 50 and he now has exactly what he had when he was 15-and-starting-out. I can only imagine how he feels. Without a car to ferry him no more, I know life will never again be the same for him. Someone who is used to luxury and having pretentious cronies stick around him having to face the predicament of nearing bankrupcy; while carry on days lonesome and cronies-less, it's scary to even come close to imagining . It is nearing CNY...where people come together to share about the year's worthy gossips, A's trivials, B's achievements, C's secrets-no-more and D'ad's misfortune, which I know will form just half of the more palatable gossip. I only know I won't wish to be around when tongues are wagging.

There will be a couple of outings lined up with he and his friends this CNY and I don't know how I can juggle work, family and him and friends and my heavier heart. Aside to that, I completely fouled up my chances of working at Trix by the last deed I committed. Cass is never gonna trust me with assignments ever again. Life can suck more than I can imagine.