Monday, December 12, 2005

Perhaps, perhaps Love.

Is there a way not to miss JM? An hour or so will be useful.
Just read CH's blog. Can't believe I have to hear about Kevin's stuff from someone interning in France... For EP, I am really more disconnected with MPX more than I'd ever allow myself to be. I'm supposed to meet Rayner tmr, but I guess it's no-go as usual.
I realised to shock today that I cannot recall a lot of details about the early part of me and JM's relationship anymore. Hail to Genie, she is finally beginning to treat JM as part of her life.
Caught "Perhaps.Love" yesterday. Peter Ho has outdone himself, I must say, from his earlier works to recent's. He is still incomparable to Hollywood but it sure is a laudable effort. Makes me wonder about Love as a whole, bitterness, sweetness, pain... Perhaps real love is as he says, transcient...but thank heavens there are so many versions of love, some are not just perhaps.