Friday, March 09, 2007

Chemistry and dinners alike

Dinners to me are sessions I cleanse my mind from work with, where I form and correct plans, where I break from mundanity and cross over to the dream-likeness state I believe all creativity and balance stem and is rooted. Tonight, I am suffering the choke-full aftereffects of Dian Xiao Er feast. Been about 2 hours, and usually, usually, dinner'd have digested by now. Perhaps I'm not used to eating at late hours and for two nights in a row already, I have lined up late appointments for scrumptious dinners. Even if the soul can handle it, the stomach sees ill-fftted to.

Last night's dinner was with JM and tonight's was with Veron and Belle; all three persons I have excellent chemistry with! Though with the latter ladies, chemistry is entirely incidental, and it's surprising not only because conversations had been mostly in Mandarin and I am not used to it as a tool of communication so often (even though i am darn good at it), but also since it's not in my custom to have company at dinners, much less enjoy them.

This pizazz since unfounded, is unhealthy and should be avoided. Must be avoided. In fact, all association with all mundanity should be. But I need not worry too unfoundedly and too much I suppose, since I'm crossing over to Demand's and away from all direct and future affiliations.

Call me vain, call me proud, whatever you may. I just like being on my own, doing my own stuffs, finding out what interests me, doing what I need to and like to, setting and crossing personal challenges. And associations best be from a distance, better still, quietly respectful and gently yielding.

That or maddeningly passionate. Burning and emating such flames that anyone who accidentally pays a call is scorched and inflamed as well. I do believe in passionate relationships. Natural chemistry that is biting, witty, in sync, loving, with the right sensitivity that makes the entire being alive and wholesome, sexy and veracious. It is not easily achieved. Yet the sheer possibility of it existing should cause anyone to abandon all fear of association to forge and create relationships that'll bridge to all the destined ones.


I'm weird I know, and I can't help it. And I'm still freaking full.